Half African Flower Motif Pattern
There is an incorrect chart of one of these (it is missing my row 3), so I thought, since I am making one at the moment, I would write down the method *I* am using. There is also this half hexagon filler.
1) form ring in preferred manner. (I use the magic ring, you might chain 4 and join.)
2) chain 4. (equals 1dc, ch1), 2dc, ch1, 2dc, ch1, 2dc, ch1, 1dc. [turn]
3) chain 4. 2dc in the first ch1 space. Shell in next 2 ch1 spaces, 2dc in next space, ch1, 1dc in 3rd ch of the ch4. (that will require finagling) [turn]
4) chain 3. 3dc in 1st ch1 space. 7dc in the ch1 sp of the shells. 3dc in next ch1 space. 1dc in 3rd ch of the ch4. [turn]
5) (bear in mind I am doing mine different) ch1, sc in the same st. sc on next 3 sts. long dc in the ‘gap,’ sc in next 7 sts. long dc in the ‘gap,’ sc in next 7 sts. sc in next 4 sts. [turn]
6) ch1, sc in same. sc in next 7 sts. 2sc in next. sc in next 7 sts, 2sc in next, sc in remaining 8 sts. end off.
I’ll put pictures up when I remember to take good ones :Ocrochet, mypattern comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.